Accountant with German in GA
- Timely and accurate processing of general accounting and/or transactional accounting according to process documentation;
- Support, follow-up and escalation of identified issues;
- Comply with accounting standards, policies and procedures;
- Contribution to process improvements and documentation.
Core competences and skills:
- University degree in Accounting or comparable as beneficial;
- Professional experience (for accountant min. 2 years);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Communicative skills in spoken and written English as must;
- Good German;
- Second language would be beneficial;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Motivation and strong organizational skills;
- Dedication and accuracy;
- Team work;
- Flexibility in accepting new challenges;
- Eager to learn.
- A great career opportunity in a Life Science International company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training in the role and Development opportunities within the company.
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card.
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment, including a relax and creativity room.
- A room for parents and children
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send your CV using ‘Apply’ button.
Prosimy o dołączenie poniższego oświadczenia: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08. 1997 o ochronie danych osobowych DZ.U. nr 133, poz. 883).