Accountant with Norwegian
- Responsible for processing of standard accounting transactions and clarification of operational issues;
- Timely and accurate processing of general accounting transactions according to process documentation;
- Comply with accounting standards, policies and procedures;
- Follow-up of identified issues;
- Build positive working relationships within and outside of the company;
- Contribution to process improvements and documentation.
Core competences and skills:
- Good communication skills;
- English : very good ;
- Norwegian : very good;
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel);
- Team player;
- Analytical skills and accuracy;
- Flexibility and willingness to learn;
- Ability to operate in a highly intercultural environment;
- Ability to build and establish a good working relationship with colleagues.
A chance to start your career in an international company;
Flexible working hours;
Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
Attractive salary and bonuses;
Office in a comfortable business center;
Complex medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room;
A room for parents and children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send your CV using ‘Apply’ button.
Please enclose the following sentence: “I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection of personal data passed on the following date: 29.08.1997, Dz. U. nr 133 poz.833”.