Accounting Expert with German
Records, verifies and executes transactions with a high level of complexity according to process documentation.
Ensures knowledge retention by creating documentation and providing trainings.
Major Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Record, verify and execute transactions with a high level of complexity according to process documentation.
- Monitor process exceptions
- Follow up on issues within workflow systems (point of escalation)
- Perform and review controls (process, ICS)
- Contribute to process improvements
- Prepare and conduct trainings
- Support Team Leader in operational topics
- Participate in expert networks
- Perform/Ensure ICS controls are performed
- Proven professional experience in the respective process
- Understanding of the end-to-end process
- Expert knowledge of the relevant IT systems (e.g., SAP)
- Computer literacy, ability to use the office suite
- Ability to lead teleconferences in an international context
- English and German at least B2 written and spoken.
- Specific qualifications are defined by the process requirements (profile)
- Ability to handle and communicate appropriately in critical situations/escalations to internal customers / suppliers
Most Important Competencies:
- Customer Focus
- Instills Trust
- Manages Complexity
- Drives results
- A great career opportunity in a Life Science International company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training in the role and Development opportunities within the company.
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card.
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment, including a relax and creativity room.
- A room for parents and children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send your CV using ‘Apply’ button.
Please enclose the following sentence: “I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection of personal data passed on the following date: 29.08.1997, Dz. U. nr 133 poz.833”.