Assistant to Management Team
- Supports the Management Team in administrative tasks;
- Manages calendar in Outlook;
- Arranges and coordinates meetings;
- Organizes business trips (travel management);
- Creates monthly expense reports;
- Supports team events and workshops;
- Prepares business presentations.
Core competences and skills:
- English: min. B2;
- German beneficial;
- Experience as personal assistant beneficial;
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills, dedication and accuracy;
- Ability to cooperate in a highly intercultural environment and work under pressure;
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- A chance to start your career in an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents and children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send your CV using ‘Apply’ button.
Please enclose the following sentence: “I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection of personal data passed on the following date: 29.08.1997, Dz. U. nr 133 poz.833”.