Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Currently we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Business Continuity Management Expert in a Quality Management Team
As a BCP Expert, this position supports the business continuity initiative of the organization, ensures that a business continuity plan can be invoked in the case of a disaster, either locally or in handing / taking over tasks from another center and documentation of ISO 22301 requirements. The position reports to QM/ICS Manager.
- Implementation of business continuity plan for the Bayer Shared Service Center located in Gdańsk;
- Support the management of local backup resources with operational processes on site;
- Development of relevant documentation for backup tasks;
- Monitoring availability of required backup infrastructure;
- Track of resource allocation due to Disaster Recover Options;
- Assuring backup capacity in a reasonable time frame;
- Responsible for the organization of regular BCP fire drills;
- Is a part of a network of similar positions in the other SSO centers headed by service delivery QM in the global office;
- Orchestration of handover of tasks between centers in case of a disaster;
- Distribution of knowledge within the process including regular trainings activities;
- Adherence to ISO 22301 BCMS standard.
Core competences and skills:
- Educational background in economics, finance, administration, management or similar;
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in comparable functions;
- Preferably with audit, risk management, accounts receivable, projects or business continuity experience;
- Experience with ISO 9001 and 22301 beneficial;
- Ability to cooperate with management and professionals;
- Strong communicator, self-motivated, pro-active and with high-level of maturity;
- BPO/SSC market experience an advantage;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- English - excellent spoken and written is a must;
- Any other language beneficial;
- Very good teamwork skills.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Flexible working hours;
- Sports card - FitProfit;
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance;
- Multiple development opportunities and career paths;
- Language courses;
- Funding/co-funding of post graduate studies and business related courses;
- Comfortable working conditions;
- Relaxation & creativity areas and a room for parents with children.
If you are interested and match our profile, please send your CV by clicking “Apply” button:
Please enclose the following sentence: “I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection of personal data passed on the following date: 29.08.1997, Dz. U. nr 133 poz.833”.