Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Controlling Senior Expert
- Support functional coordination of the Controlling team,
- Participate and lead projects,
- Support the build-up and implementation of new processes in the Controlling Services area,
- Contribute to the knowledge improvement and innovation spirit within the team,
- Ensure proper support to the Controlling Community (LE, Country, Regional) in their planning & reporting activities,
- Perform and support planning and reporting process,
- Work in a team on several tasks to assure that Actuals, Forecast and Budget data are properly reported with high quality and agreed timing,
- Provide support to the Controlling Community regarding activities, reports & tools,
- Support Team Leader in daily operations.
Core competencies and skills:
- University Degree in Management Controlling, Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar,
- More than 6 years of experience in Management Reporting / Financial Data Handling (including customer perspective), Controlling Data Analysis & Financial Master data Management or Cost Accounting processes (Value Flow and/or Product Costing & Inventory Valuation)
- English: excellent written and spoken communication skills,
- Knowledge of German or Russian languages would be beneficial,
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel knowledge,
- Customer orientation, teamwork spirit and ability to work under pressure,
- Leadership skills,
- Analytical, proactive attitude, with initiative and persistence for follow-up,
- Excellent interpersonal, issues handling, decision-making and organizational skills,
- Experience in a Controlling Department,
- Good handling of SAP Business Warehouse / Analysis for Office environment (queries handling & improvements),
- Experience in Collection and Interpretation of Annotations,
- Good Knowledge of SAP Modules CO-OM, CO-PA & EC-PCA,
- Good handling of SAP Business Warehouse / Analysis for Office environment (queries handling & improvements).
- A chance to start your career in an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents and children.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się wyłącznie z wybranymi kandydatami.
Please enclose the following sentence: “I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection of personal data passed on the following date: 29.08.1997, Dz. U. nr 133 poz.833”.