Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Currently we are looking for talented candidates for Service Centre Gdansk for the position of:
Junior Accountant with English
- Timely and accurate processing of general accounting according to process documentation;
- Support, follow-up and escalation of identified issues;
- Comply with accounting standards, policies and procedures;
- Contribution to process improvements and documentation.
Core competencies and skills:
- University degree in Accounting or comparable as beneficial;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- English: very good in speech and writing (min.B2);
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Motivation and strong organizational skills;
- Dedication and accuracy;
- Team work;
- Flexibility in accepting new challenges;
- Eager to learn.
- A chance to start your career in an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents and children.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się wyłącznie z wybranymi kandydatami.
Please enclose the following sentence: “I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection of personal data passed on the following date: 29.08.1997, Dz. U. nr 133 poz.833”.