Master Data Junior Specialist
Major roles & responsibilities:
- Timely and accurate processing of requests according to activity split and documentation,
- Responsibility for processing of standard data maintenance and validation tasks,
- Taking care of solving standard questions in the daily maintenance,
- Checking incoming requests according to correctness, integrity and necessity,
- Compliance with master data standards and procedures,
- Support, follow-up and escalation of identified issues,
- Participation in migration projects (workshadower role),
- Performing event-driven controls according to process design.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- University degree (in Business Administration or comparable),
- Professional experience (1-2 years) in Master Data area, experience in a shared service center,
- English: very good (min. B2),
- German: good (min. B1),
- Good knowledge of MS Office,
- Good knowledge of SAP R/3 systems and other tools used in MD area,
- Good analytical skills, ability to work in a team and independently,
- Motivation and strong organizational skills, good communication skills and ability to operate in intercultural environment,
- Ability to work under pressure and flexibility.
- A great opportunity to be part of an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents with children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send your CV using ‘Apply’ button.
Prosimy o dołączenie poniższego oświadczenia: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08. 1997 o ochronie danych osobowych DZ.U. nr 133, poz. 883).