O2C Order Management Expert
- Build the role of Process Excellence for Order to Cash for your area of responsibility. Collaborate and align with other existing Process Excellence O2B global team members in Center of Expertise;
- Create the network of Subject Matter Experts for Order to Bill topics in your area of responsibility. Connect this network with the already existing global network and O2B global community;
- Create a trustful and fruitful relationship with the GPO (Global Process Owner) organization and act as a reliable link between the GPO organization and the Shared Services Center Organization operational teams, their management and the local Business Support teams;
- Support the GPO in the design, implementation, roll-out, transition and stabilization of current project portfolio in O2C;
- Lead the respective Subject Matter Expert team for Order to Bill. Create an effective global team of contacts in the operational teams located in the different service centers that will help to live our four pillars of Knowledge Management, Information sharing, Innovation fostering and Global team spirit;
- Create and update the different documentation needed for the process – Desktop procedures, Supporting documents, Training materials… Perform trainings to different stakeholders. Ensure knowledge retention in O2C community of O2B topics;
- Ensure that all information related to the topic is adequately shared among the O2C community. Ensure that the information needs of the O2C organization are met in a timely, effective and efficient manner;
- Provide regular updates on the different projects and innovations in the O2B area in different forums (Management meetings, open sessions, jour fixes…).
- Studies in Business Administration/Economics or comparable education;
- Demonstrated experience in Order to Bill process or other related Order-to-Cash processes, or equivalent working experience;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Highly Customer oriented;
- Advanced MS Office;
- Demonstrated experience with SAP systems. Experience in Customer contact, CRM and/or Supply Chain would be highly appreciated;
- Problem solving, decision-making and organizational skills;
- Ability to embrace change and be able to work in a changing environment;
- Ability to lead and coordinate in an international context;
- Strong Project and people management skills.
- A great career opportunity in a Life Science International company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training in the role and Development opportunities within the company.
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card.
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment, including a relax and creativity room.
- A room for parents and children.
Prosimy o dołączenie poniższego oświadczenia: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08. 1997 o ochronie danych osobowych DZ.U. nr 133, poz. 883).