Office (Senior) Administrator for Remote Support
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with key client contacts (creation of trust, reliability and being customer oriented);
- Scheduling meetings;
- Room booking;
- Providing logistical and technical support for meetings, conferences, workshops, using PowerPoint, Word, Excel and online research;
- Supporting administrative onboarding (badge ordering, IT-hardware ordering, request system access and applications);
- Ordering office stationery and supplies;
- Managing travel arrangements;
- Managing other administrative support tasks.
Core competences and skills:
- English: min. B2;
- German: min. C1;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Experience as an administrative assistant or office administrative assistant;
- Qualification as an administrative assistant or secretary will be a plus;
- Strong communication skills to different management levels;
- Ability to build strong and successful professional relationships through electronic tools;
- High level of focus on work quality, attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills;
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks and to work in a dynamic and international environment;
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Solid understanding of supported services and processes;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude; outcomes and action oriented; open-minded;
- Ability to work under pressure and in demanding environment.
- Relocation pack for candidates from outside of the Pomorskievoivodeship;
- A chance to start your career in an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents and children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send your CV using ‘Apply’ button.
Please enclose the following sentence: “I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection of personal data passed on the following date: 29.08.1997, Dz. U. nr 133 poz.833”.