Order Management Accountant with English
- Responsible to receive and review timely and accurate processing of manual orders as well as reviewing issues related to orders having been electronically received;
- Perform analysis and support resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and special and urgent delivery blocks with internal teams and/ or communication with customers;
- Receive and drive timely resolution or closure of special and urgent order-related customer queries, complaints and feedback;
- Perform validation and resolution of customer complaints including liaising with appropriate internal Bayer functions and/or directly with customers;
- Process and ensure that all return requests comply with Bayer Return policiesincluding appropriate approval and documentation;
- Perform process controls (ICS, ICM, BPC) as described in the desktop procedures;
- Conduct country-specific trainings to new joiners
Core competences and skills:
- Preferably a university degree or equivalent, especially with main focus on Administration or Supply Chain Management. Alternatively an equivalent progressive working experience;
- 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service or other related Order-to-Cash processes;
- English: min.B2;
- Beneficial: Czech or Hungarian;
- Average above communication and interpersonal skills;
- Advanced MS Office;
- Experience with ERP systems. SAP experience valuable;
- Highly Customer oriented;
- Ability to prioritize, analytical skills, can-do attitude and ability to multi-task.
- A great career opportunity in a Life Science International company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training in the role and Development opportunities within the company.
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card.
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment, including a relax and creativity room.
- A room for parents and children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send your CV using ‘Apply’ button.
Prosimy o dołączenie poniższego oświadczenia: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08. 1997 o ochronie danych osobowych DZ.U. nr 133, poz. 883).