Paid Internship with German in Visual Design Team
What do we have to offer?
- You are not gonna be left alone, you are going to have a dedicated buddy to support you;
- A possibility to start work later if you are a sleepy head (as everybody, we work a 40-hour week, however our flexibility is our asset);
- Great and inspiring working conditions (just look outside of our windows!);
- If you do not like traffic, SKM train and bus & tram stops are only a few minutes’ walk;
- Working together with passionate people who love to share their knowledge with you;
- Everyday contact with foreign languages and foreigners;
- There are fruit available in case you forget to take your breakfast;
- And to top it all, we have over 20 flavors of teas and probably the best coffee in town :)
It is awesome if you:
- Sprichst sehr gutes Deutsch;
- Speak communicative English;
- Know PowerPoint;
- Are a team player;
- Have an idea about MS Office;
- Are detailed and reliable;
- Want to develop and grow together with us.
What would you do at our company?
- To start with, you are going to get to know how a global service center works;
- We expect you to support our Visual Design Team with everyday jobs;
- Your knowledge of languages it the thing we want! So definitely we would like you to use them on everyday basis;
- Be in direct contact with Bayer clients and coworkers within the international structure of Bayer.
Prosimy o dołączenie poniższego oświadczenia: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08. 1997 o ochronie danych osobowych DZ.U. nr 133, poz. 883).