- Support and manage transition, carve-out, development projects within finance and accounting environment of Bayer Shared Service Centre Organizations;
- Ensure proper quality of project deliverables (procedures, maps, sign offs, project plans etc.);
- Identify and monitor risks and issues, propose and implement corrective actions;
- Act as a point of contact and escalation for all project related activities;
- Communicate project status to relevantly stakeholders;
- Provide accurate updates and reports according to Bayer Project Methodology;
- Provide support and guidance to ensure process understanding;
- Secure smooth knowledge transfer.
Core competences and skills:
- English: fluent, min. C1 (mandatory);
- German: beneficial and highly welcomed;
- University degree (preferably in finance, accounting, economics, business informatics or equivalent degree);
- Experience in Projects within financial environment minimum 2 years (mandatory);
- Knowledge of SAP module FI-MM beneficial;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Willingness to travel;
- Team player focused on cooperation, highly motivated, flexible, able to work with other cultures.
- A great career opportunity in a Life Science International company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training in the role and Development opportunities within the company;
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment, including a relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents and children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send your CV using ‘Apply’ button.
Prosimy o dołączenie poniższego oświadczenia: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08. 1997 o ochronie danych osobowych DZ.U. nr 133, poz. 883).