Specialist in Disclosure Management
- Timely and accurate processing of activities related to the process;
- Performing of quality-control and reporting activities;
- Handling of issues and queries from internal stakeholders;
- Contribution to continuous improvement and change management;
- Active support of the Team Leader and the team in all process related tasks;
- Active participation in expert networks;
- Compliance with policies and procedures.
Core competences and skills:
- Specialization in Business Administration, Economy, Finance and Accounting or comparable;
- Very good English;
- Professional experience in accounting or/and procurement area;
- Accounting or/and procurement knowledge (AP beneficial);
- Good communication skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office, SAP beneficial;
- Team work;
- Analytical skills and accuracy;
- Ability to operate in a highly intercultural environment.
- A great opportunity to be part of an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents with children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send your CV using ‘Apply’ button.
Please enclose the following sentence: “I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection of personal data passed on the following date: 29.08.1997, Dz. U. nr 133 poz.833”.