Supply Chain Expert
- Create and release purchase orders with a high financial importance;
- Strong and complex communication and alignment with business and other S2P departments in case of deviations;
- Support the optimization of content (contracts and catalogues);
- Guide business and procurement operations end2end with system and process handling;
- Act as a country subject matter expert for categories with high financial risk;
- Business problem analysis, impact analysis and mitigation design and execution;
- Maintain desktop procedures, knowledge articles, help and training documents;
- Active TL and team support in all process related tasks, ad hoc analysis and data interpretation;
- Support transition project e.g. conduct on-site / remote expert trainings and hypercare calls;
- Identification and description of process and tool improvements (demand, change requests);
- Support of design evaluations and discussions;
- Participation in experts' network;
- Comply with procurement standards, policies and procedures.
Core competences and skills:
- University degree (in Business Administration or Economics as beneficial);
- Professional experience (5+ years) in supply chain management / procurement;
- Strong collaboration, influencing, communication and presentation competencies.
- English: fluent in speech and writing;
- Second language would be beneficial: (Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, German, Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Russian, Kazakh, Ukrainian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Lithuanian, Latvian, Estonian);
- Availability for business trips is required;
- Proficiency in MS Office and internal systems knowledge;
- IT background or capabilities to build deep system understanding from a user’s perspective;
- Ability to lead teleconferences in an international context;
- Ability to communicate appropriately depending on the situation to all stakeholders and suppliers;
- High communication skills, proactive attitude, presentation skills;
- Experience in international projects or teams.
- A great opportunity to be part of an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents with children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send your CV using ‘Apply’ button.
Prosimy o dołączenie poniższego oświadczenia: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08. 1997 o ochronie danych osobowych DZ.U. nr 133, poz. 883).