Supply Chain Senior Specialist
- Responsible for performing procurement activities and clarifying operational issues;
- Timely and accurate processing of general procurement transactions according to process documentation;
- Quality of prepared documentation during migration;
- Supportive role for the team in process issues, quality of conducted trainings;
- Guide business and procurement operations end2end with system and process handling;
- Create and release purchase orders with a high complexity;
- Channel demands through preferred supplier contracts and catalogues and address content optimization;
- Support in solving, follow up on S2P issues and looking for solutions across teams, escalation of identified issues;
- Review and perform controls according to process design;
- Contribute to process improvements;
- Conducting internal trainings (standard and basic trainings, e.g. process specific trainings;
- Act as country subject matter expert for assigned categories;
- Comply with procurement standards, policies and procedures.
Core competences and skills:
- University degree (in Business Administration or Economics as beneficial);
- Professional experience (3+ years) in supply chain management / procurement;
- English: fluent in speech and writing;
- Second language would be beneficial: (Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, German, Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Russian, Kazakh, Ukrainian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Lithuanian, Latvian, Estonian);
- Availability for business trips is required;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Ability to lead teleconferences in an international context;
- Communication and presentation competencies;
- Dedication and accuracy, motivation and strong organizational skills;
- Team work, eager to learn, ability to operate in a highly intercultural environment.
- A great opportunity to be part of an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents with children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send your CV using ‘Apply’ button.
Prosimy o dołączenie poniższego oświadczenia: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08. 1997 o ochronie danych osobowych DZ.U. nr 133, poz. 883).