Supply Chain Specialist
- Responsible for performing standard procurement activities and clarifying operational issues;
- Timely and accurate processing of Source-2-Pay transactions according to documentation;
- Create & release purchase orders;
- Channel demands through preferred supplier contracts and catalogues;
- Contribute to process improvements;
- Comply with procurement standards, policies and procedures;
- Guide business and procurement operations end2end with system and process handling;
- Perform controls according to process design;
- Act as a country subject matter expert.
Core competences and skills:
- University degree (in Business Administration or Economics as beneficial);
- Professional experience (1-2 years) in supply chain management/procurement;
- English: fluent in speech and writing (min. B2);
- Second language would be beneficial: (Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, German, Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Russian, Kazakh, Ukrainian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Lithuanian, Latvian, Estonian);
- Availability for business trips is required;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Motivation and strong organizational skills, team work;
- Flexibility in accepting new challenges.
- A great opportunity to be part of an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents with children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send your CV using ‘Apply’ button.
Prosimy o dołączenie poniższego oświadczenia: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08. 1997 o ochronie danych osobowych DZ.U. nr 133, poz. 883).