Range of responsibilities:
- Be a role model, motivate and develop a team of ~15 people;
- Manage the continuous improvement in a team and individual performance;
- Provide high quality process performance;
- Follow up and resolve issues and queries from internal stakeholders;
- Comply with policies and procedures;
- Contribute to process improvements and cost reduction;
- Review and report results;
- Assist in measuring performance against Service Level Agreements.
Core competences and skills:
- University degree in Business Administration or comparable professional education;
- Leadership experience of minimum 3 years is required;
- General Accounting and International Accounting Standards knowledge;
- English: fluent;
- German: fluent;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Project management skills and experience would be beneficial;
- Knowledge of SSC/BPO environment.
- A chance to start your career in an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Stable employment conditions and attractive salary and bonuses;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- Complex medical and dental care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Employee Pension Plan participation;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents and children.
Oferty składające się z listu motywacyjnego oraz CV prosimy przesyłać klikając
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się wyłącznie z wybranymi kandydatami.
Please enclose the following sentence: “I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection of personal data passed on the following date: 29.08.1997, Dz. U. nr 133 poz.833”.