Team Leader in S2P OP
Range of responsibilities:
- Be a role model, motivate and develop a team of ~15 people;
- Manage the continuous improvement in a team and individual performance;
- Provide high quality process performance;
- Follow up and resolve issues and queries from internal stakeholders;
- Comply with policies and procedures;
- Contribute to process improvements and cost reduction;
- Review and report results;
- Assist in measuring performance against Service Level Agreements.
Core competences and skills:
- University degree in Business Administration or comparable professional education;
- Leadership experience of minimum 3 years is required;
- General Accounting and International Accounting Standards knowledge;
- English: fluent;
- German: fluent;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Project management skills and experience would be beneficial.
- A chance to start your career in an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Stable employment conditions and attractive salary and bonuses;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- Complex medical and dental care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Employee Pension Plan participation;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents and children.
Prosimy o dołączenie poniższego oświadczenia: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08. 1997 o ochronie danych osobowych DZ.U. nr 133, poz. 883).