Team Leader of Risk and Quality Management
- Establish and maintain internal control system;
- Be responsible for managing a team of specialists;
- Ensure compliant control performance and sufficient documentation;
- Act as central contact person for all QM / ICS / Compliance topics;
- Communicate and implement ICS relevant Group and Subgroup;
- Standards, directives, guidelines into the local organization;
- Ensure maintaining ISO 9001 and 22301 standards within the organization;
- Act as compliance coordinator for relevant;
- Compliance topics including regular trainings of employees;
- Act as Regional ICS Accounting Manager supporting AccPs served by the SSC in ICS related topics.
- Proven record of the competencies: Courage and Manage Ambiguity;
- Experience in managing projects, particularly in SSO environment;
- Fluent English;
- German beneficial;
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, certified;
- Internal Auditor, ISO Auditor or other comparable professional education;
- Experience in leading a team beneficial;
- Process knowledge of Risk and Quality Management area beneficial.
- A great opportunity to be part of an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents with children.
Prosimy o dołączenie poniższego oświadczenia: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08. 1997 o ochronie danych osobowych DZ.U. nr 133, poz. 883).