Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Graduate Management Programme
– Better Work, Better Future, Better Life!
Looking for the best place to start your career when you graduate? Tempted by the idea of an international company that offers you an amazing range of career options?
Our programme is 18 month scheme, where you will rotate across all the key parts of our business; Not only will this allow you to learn about our business, it will also give you a better, broader skillset for when you move on through your management scheme onto the right career path.
We aim to equip ambitious, driven and talented individuals with the skills and experience required to achieve their ambitions. You will be given a mentor who will monitor your progress to ensure you reach your full potential and take the most learning opportunities from each placement.
Sounds great, what are we looking for…?
- Master Graduates in business administration (focus on Economics, Finance, Accounting, General Management)
- Degree from a recognized business university/school with good/excellent results
- Work experience (internships)
- Analytical skills combined with a strong drive for results
- Highly motivated and a proactive team players
Self-sufficient and confident to put your ideas forward
- Solve problems and approach tasks creatively
- Customer-oriented focus
- Excellent command of English language
- Mobility and flexibility for international assignment
What we offer:
- Attractive salary and bonus,
- Challenging work environment, opportunity to contribute to the substantial growth of the organization,
- Highly motivated team and international corporate culture,
- Comfortable working conditions,
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
If you are interested and match our profile, please send your CV using “Apply” button
Please be informed that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please enclose the following sentence: “I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection of personal data passed on the following date: 29.08.1997, Dz. U. nr 133 poz.833”.