SCG - Recruitment
If you are interested and match our profile, please send your application (resume with a photograph, application letter)Please enclose the following sentence: “I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection of personal data passed on the following date: 29.08.1997, Dz. U. nr 133 poz.833”.
At Bayer Service Center Gdańsk Gdansk you will obtain the unique opportunity to be a part of dynamically growing organization and the advantages of expending your professional experience in a stable company that supports your development.
Range of responsibilities:
- verification and recording of transactional items, such as incoming invoices and payments,
- timely and accurate processing of general accounting transactions according to process documentation,
- ensure follow up issues within workflow systems,
- contribute to process improvements,
- comply with accounting standards, policies and procedures.
Core competences and skills:
- university degree in Business Administration (econ.) or comparable professional experience (2-4 years),
- knowledge of general accounting,
- knowledge of SAP ERP FI/CO as beneficial,
- excellent oral and written communication skills,
- communicative skills in spoken and written English as must,
- second language: excellent skills in spoken and written (Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, German, Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Russian, Kazakh, Ukrainian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Lithuanian, Latvian, Estonian),
- proficient in MS Office,
- motivation and strong organizational skills,
- dedication and accuracy,
- team work,
- eager to learn.
- challenging job in young, dynamic and multinational environment,
- development opportunities a global enterprise,
- attractive compensation and benefits package.
If you are interested and match our profile, please send your application (resume with a photograph, application letter)