Senior Accountant (AA, AP, AR, GL, TE)
At Bayer Service Center Gdansk you will have the unique opportunity to be part of a dynamically growing organization and the professional advantages of expanding your experience in a stable company that supports your development.
- timely and accurate processing of specific accounting transactions according to process documentation,
- support, follow-up and escalation of identified issues,
- participation in migration and roll-in projects,
- contribution to process improvements and documentation.
Core competences and skills:
- certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent,
- 4 or more years’ experience in accounting,
- profound knowledge of general accounting, for AA and GL additionally IFRS,
- experience in a shared service center for accounting beneficial,
- sound knowledge of SAP FI, for AA and GL additionally FI-AA, CO-PA, EC-PCA, for TE knowledge of Concur beneficial,
- very good English language skills, knowledge of German is beneficial, other languages are welcome,
- proficiency in MS Office,
- motivation and strong organizational skills,
- team work,
- dedication and accuracy,
- ability to operate in a highly intercultural environment.
- challenging job in a young, dynamic and multinational environment,
- development opportunities a global enterprise,
- attractive compensation and benefits package.
If you are interested and match our profile, please send your application (resume with a photograph, application letter)
Please enclose the following sentence: “I hereby agree for processing the following personal information
strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection
of personal data passed on the following date: 29.08.1997, Dz. U. nr 133 poz.833”.