Brand Manager Consumer Health
Work place: Warszawa
YOUR TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and pursue short & long-term marketing strategy of the brand(s) and manage brand life cycle. Analyze market including competitor activities on regular basis to determine growth potential or unmet consumer needs (based on market research if required) and based on this propose new ideas to grow the brand(s), if applicable taking Global NPD strategies into account.
- Prepare yearly volume, pricing and P&I forecast of the brand(s) for budgeting purposes under supervision of Marketing Head, in collaboration with the departments concerned, based on forecasted market size, market share and competitive development. And monitor achievement and supply forecast throughout the year and propose action if required. And achieve agreed brand financial targets.
- Actively drive and manage ATL communication, lead media campaign preparations and execution in collaboration with the media agency. Set and measure relevant KPIs.
- Develop yearly BTL activity plan together with Trade Marketing and Sales team, and co-ordinate implementation of the plan throughout the year.
- Actively drive and managing Healthcare Professional (HCP) communication in line with brand strategy and brand identity and compliant to local regulations and in close coordination with the Medical team.
- Establish and maintain relations with Cluster Strategic Marketing in order to develop understanding of cluster brand and NPD strategy, learn from success stories from other markets and align on local strategic plans & activities to build the brand(s)
WHO YOU ARE:
- University degree / master is desirable. (marketing/economy/management appreciated)
- Launch experience, developing strategies and implementing tactics in successful OTC or FMCG brands
- Proven track record of strong execution and results.
- Creative thinker (e.g. experience in developing innovative marketing programs/campaigns; use of multichannel tactics).
- Strong communication/presentation skills - including oral and written fluency in both English and Polish.
- Strong customer-focused mindset and results-oriented attitude.
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills.
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- Great opportunity to became part of multinational innovative company that is a leader in its branch
- Possibility to participate in challenging multinational projects
- Private healthcare, private insurance for life & health, multisport
- Great coffee & working atmosphere as added value
Prosimy o dołączenie poniższego oświadczenia: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08. 1997 o ochronie danych osobowych DZ.U. nr 133, poz. 883).