Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Looking for the best place to start your career when you graduate? Tempted by the idea of an international company that offers you an amazing range of career options?
Graduate Management Programme
Finance / Controlling Functions
Our programme is 18 month scheme, where you will rotate around the functions and gain experience in different areas. Not only will this allow you to learn about our business, it will also give you a better, broader skillset for when you move on through your management scheme onto the right career path.
We aim to equip ambitious, driven and talented individuals with the skills and experience required to fulfil their aspirations. You will be given a mentor who will monitor your progress to ensure you reach your full potential and take the most learning opportunities from each placement.
Sounds great, what are we looking for…?
- Master Graduates obtained within the last year (Finance, Economics, Business Management or Project Management)
- International experience, e.g. through study period abroad, internship will be an advantage
- Analytical skills combined with a strong drive for results
- Highly motivated and a proactive team players
- Self-sufficient and confident to put your ideas forward
- Solve problems and approach tasks creatively
- Customer-oriented focus
- Fluent proficiency in spoken and written English
- Mobility and flexibility for international assignment
What we offer:
- Attractive salary and bonus, employment via external company
- Challenging work environment, opportunity to contribute to the substantial growth of the organization,
- Working on challenging projects under the guidance of experienced managers
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance