Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Currently we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Analyzeenterprise business context (trends and business strategy), as well as change requirements in other enterprise architecture (EA) viewpoints.
- Define high-level migration plans to address the gaps between the current and future state.
- Lead the analysis of the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Assist with designing the governance activities associated with ensuring ETA compliance.
- Oversee or consult on technology implementation and modification activities (for example, projects), particularly for new or shared infrastructure solutions.
- Oversee and facilitate the research, evaluation and selection of hardware and software technology and product standards, as well as the design of standard configurations.
- Document necessary ETA design and analysis work, possibly including project postmortem documentation and metric collection.
- Simplification the existing IT architecture in the region
- Define metrics to measure and demonstrate ETA value.
- Understand and advocate EA principles and be prepared to "sell" the EA process, its outcome and ongoing results
To be considered for this position, you will be able to demonstrate:
- University degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study is preferred
- Minimum of five years of design and implementation experience in IT, with a deep knowledge in a minimum of two of the following technical disciplines: network design, application development, middleware, servers and storage, database management, integration and operations
- Extensive hands-on design and implementation experience in IT, with knowledge in a minimum of four of the following technical disciplines: application development, network design, middleware, servers and storage, database management, operations
- Knowledge of many, if not most, aspects of an ETA
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of ETA alternatives
- Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- Strong presentation, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
What we offer:
- Attractive salary and bonus,
- International Environment,
- Development opportunities and career paths,
- Challenging work environment, opportunity to contribute to the substantial growth of the organization,
- Highly motivated team and international corporate culture,
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV
Please enclose the following sentence: “I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection of personal data passed on the following date: 29.08.1997, Dz. U. nr 133 poz.833”.