S2P Center of Expertise Global Process Senior Expert
Major tasks and responsibilities:
- Supports the S2P leadership to implement the strategy by:
- Identifying and analyzing improvement areas;
- Analyzing and evaluating potential of new software releases;
- Requirements consolidation and definition;
- Process modelling;
- Developing and executing implementation plans;
- Risk assessment;
- Return on investment tracking.
- Maintain global desktop procedures, knowledge articles, training documents and provide trainings;
- Lead global Subject Matter Expert Network to ensure continuous and consistent information flow of updates, problems and mitigations into procurement operations organizations;
- Support global transformation projects, e.g. conduct on-site/remote expert trainings, hypercare calls and Q&A sessions;
- Support of design evaluations and discussions, demand analysis;
- Contribute to a successful business and IT-process integration (tools, process & organization).
- University degree or equivalent education;
- Several years of professional experience in procurement and/or accounts payable processes;
- IT background or capabilities to build deep system understanding from a user’s perspective;
- Excellent analytical skills and root cause analysis;
- Passion for innovation, technology and process excellence;
- Experience in international projects or teams;
- Good collaboration, influencing, communication and presentation competencies;
- Fluent English;
- German would be an asset.
What we offer:
- A chance to start your career in international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance; sport card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax, creativity and room for parents and children.