Accountant with German
Work place: Gdańsk
- Verification and recording of transactional items, such as incoming invoices and payments;
- Timely and accurate processing of general accounting transactions according to process documentation;
- Ensure follow up issues within workflow systems;
- Contribute to process improvements;
- Comply with accounting standards, policies and procedures.
Core competences and skills:
- University degree (in Business Administration or comparable as beneficial);
- Professional experience (1-2 years) in accounting, experience in a shared service center for accounting;
- English: good in speech and writing;
- German: fluent in speech and writing;
- Participation in projects/transitions as beneficial;
- Dedication and accuracy, motivation and strong organizational skills;
- Team work, eager to learn, ability to operate in a highly intercultural environment.
- A great opportunity to be part of an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents with children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send your CV using ‘Apply’ button.
Prosimy o dołączenie poniższego oświadczenia: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08. 1997 o ochronie danych osobowych DZ.U. nr 133, poz. 883).