Associate in Tax Operations
- Responsible for timely and accurate production and delivery of reports to tax representatives and clients, according to process documentation, process improvement and trainings
- Comply with accounting standards, policies and procedures;
- Support, follow-up and escalation of identified issues;
- Contribution to process improvements, standardization and documentation.
Core competences and skills:
- accounting background, experience in a shared service center for accounting beneficial;
- knowledge of Tax Regulations across different European countries (beneficial);
- fluent English, knowledge of country serviced languages is welcome (German or Russian);
- advanced in MS Office (especially Excel and PPT);
- high communication skills;
- passionate about delivering high-quality services to stakeholders;
- proactive attitude;
- presentation skills.
- A great career opportunity in a Life Science International company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training in the role and Development opportunities within the company.
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card.
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment, including a relax and creativity room.
- A room for parents and children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send your CV using ‘Apply’ button.
Please enclose the following sentence: “I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection of personal data passed on the following date: 29.08.1997, Dz. U. nr 133 poz.833”.