Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Calling for German speakers!
- Contacting internal clients from Germany (phone, e-mails, meetings, conference calls);
- Achieving individual and team goals;
- Analyzing German document;
- Supporting accounting teams.
- Complying with accounting standards, policies and procedures.
- Good written and spoken German (min. B1);
- Good Level of English;
- Willingness to learn and make progress in the role;
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools and Outlook;
- Soft skills: strong communication skills, negotiating, influencing (motivating) and problem solving skills, a strong team-player, good analytical skills.
- A chance to start your career in international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance; sport card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax, creativity and room for parents and children.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się wyłącznie z wybranymi kandydatami.
Please enclose the following sentence: “I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection of personal data passed on the following date: 29.08.1997, Dz. U. nr 133 poz.833”.