Contract Management Associate with German
- Centrally data capturing of defined fields (contract content) for any new registered contracts based on scanned documents.
- Interprets, extracts and enters key contract data items into the contract database;
- Data cleansing & data capturing of already included contracts or newly migrated contracts within CLMS;
- Executing changes (updates) in the registered contracts upon request for the defined fields;
- Providing regular and ad hoc management reports and management information from the contract database;
- Assisting to procurement department, pharmacovigilance department and other groups when there are questions or issues to help resolve;
- Providing general assistance upon request by global to contract management;
- Assisting with the development of new practices, processes and best practice sharing;
- Following up contract data quality and consistence topics and notifies the contract owner.
Core competences and skills:
- University degree (in Law / Business Administration or comparable);
- Detail oriented and accurate with analytical skills, as the job largely consists of reading through contractual documents line by line;
- Preferable experience in one or more topics like data collection, contract management, contract creation, administration, business, or legal services;
- Very Good English skills in verbal and written form (B2-C1);
- Very good German skills (min. B2)
- Familiarity with document and / or contract management systems (as beneficial);
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive matters and discretion based on a knowledge and understanding of department objectives and company policies and procedures;
- Time management skills (manage and priorities workload) while adapting to changes;
- Excellent organizational / follow up skills and interpersonal skills along with verbal and written communication skills.
What we offer:
- A great career opportunity in a Life Science International company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training in the role and Development opportunities within the company.
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card.
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment, including a relax and creativity room.
- A room for parents and children.
Prosimy o dołączenie poniższego oświadczenia: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08. 1997 o ochronie danych osobowych DZ.U. nr 133, poz. 883).