Internship in Accounting Department
- timely and accurate processing of general accounting transactions according to process documentation;
- comply with accounting standards, policies and procedures;
- ongoing support of team leader and team members.
Core competences and skills:
- good oral and written communication skills;
- good skills in spoken and written English;
- good skills in spoken and written Russian;
- proficient in MS Office;
- university degree in Business Administration would be an advantage;
- motivation and strong organizational skills;
- team worker;
- eager to learn.
- challenging job in young, dynamic and multinational environment,
- paid internship and a possibility to star career in a business center;
- development opportunities in a global enterprise.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send your CV using ‘Apply’ button.
Please enclose the following sentence: “I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection of personal data passed on the following date: 29.08.1997, Dz. U. nr 133 poz.833”.