Junior Master Data Associate with German
- Execute incoming standard requests based on daily creation or change of vendor master data;
- Creation or change of customer master data;
- validate incoming requests according correctness, integrity and necessity;
- Take care to solve standard questions in daily maintenance;
- Contribute to projects in case of the roll-in of services to the SSO or for projects running on client side.
Core competences and skills:
- University degree in Business Administration or related;
- Very good German writing and speaking skills;
- Very good English writing and speaking skills;
- Knowledge of SAP;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Motivation and strong organizational skills;
- Eager to learn.
- A great career opportunity in a Life Science International company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training in the role and Development opportunities within the company.
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card.
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment, including a relax and creativity room.
- A room for parents and children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send your CV using ‘Apply’ button.
Please enclose the following sentence: “I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection of personal data passed on the following date: 29.08.1997, Dz. U. nr 133 poz.833”.