Senior Accountant external with German
Records, verifies and executes transactions with a medium level of complexity according to process documentation.
Major Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Record, verify and execute transactions with a medium level of complexity according to process documentation.
- Monitor process exceptions
- Support and follow up on issues within workflow systems
- Perform and review controls (process, ICS)
- Contribute to process improvements
- Conduct trainings
- The specifics are defined by the process requirements (profile)
- Perform ICS controls
- Proven professional experience in the respective process
- Ability to use the relevant IT systems (e.g., SAP)
- Computer literacy, ability to use the office suite.
- Ability to lead teleconferences in an international context
- English and German at least B2 written and spoken
- Ability to communicate appropriately depending on the situation to internal customers / suppliers
- Team members
- Team Leader
- Internal clients
Most Important Competencies:
- Customer Focus
- Instills Trust
- Drives results
- A great career opportunity in a Life Science International company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training in the role and Development opportunities within the company.
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card.
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment, including a relax and creativity room.
- A room for parents and children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send your CV using ‘Apply’ button.
Please enclose the following sentence: “I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection of personal data passed on the following date: 29.08.1997, Dz. U. nr 133 poz.833”.