Specialist (Charging & Billing)
The Intercompany (Commercial Service Centre)team is a part of the Order to Cash area and it is responsible primarily for ensuring the correctness of charging and billing related to Bayer Business Services. At present, we are looking for person who would help us with settlements related to our intercompany processes.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Preparing and consolidating information for charging and billing processes;
- Preparing and analysing reports related to the handled processes;
- Maintaining systems and data to ensure interruption-free operation;
- Problem and incident management;
- Ensuring daily operations are carried out according to set targets and deadlines;
- Performing additional duties as assigned or deemed necessary.
Preferred competences and skills:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (especially MS Excel, expertise in data manipulation, pivot tables);
- English: min. B2
- German: min. B2
- Ability to think analytically, pay attention to details and work with large amounts of data;
- Self-confidence, own initiative, as well as positive attitude and motivation, supplemented by the capability to work independently;
- Problem solving skills, including the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks;
- Ability to work in a team due to good interpersonal skills;
- A university degree and SQL skills are beneficial.
- A chance to start your career in an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents and children.
Prosimy o dołączenie poniższego oświadczenia: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08. 1997 o ochronie danych osobowych DZ.U. nr 133, poz. 883).