Visual Design Services Expert
- Effective communication throughout the whole process (from customers to BO);
- Contact customers for clarifications and offer creative consulting;
- Dispatch requests and organize team work;
- Timely and accurate process of incoming requests;
- Proofread documents to ensure they meet quality standards;
- Ensure regular collaboration and alignment with the BO for any process changes/updates;
- Complete and timely update process documentation;
- Support the Senior Expert in the area of Trainings and other operational concerns;
- Participate in team activities and initiatives.
Core competences and skills:
- Proficient in MS Office, especially in PowerPoint;
- English: good in speech and writing;
- German: fluent in speech and writing;
- Experience in Graphic Design would be beneficial;
- Open mind with a taste for improving processes;
- High level of focus on work quality, attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong customer focus;
- Excellent time management.
- A chance to start your career in an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment: relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents and children.
Oferty składające się z listu motywacyjnego oraz CV prosimy przesyłać klikając
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się wyłącznie z wybranymi kandydatami.
Please enclose the following sentence: “I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection of personal data passed on the following date: 29.08.1997, Dz. U. nr 133 poz.833”.